Follow Us

Saturday 5 July 2014

B.A.R. Concert Goes Live July 19

el ghana

Multi-purpose entertainment firm BBnZ Live has officially confirmed that the much talked about B.A.R Concert will come off on Saturday July 19 at the Alliance Francaise in Accra.
“It is a concert to give hip-hop artistes in Ghana a platform that they can be recognised. It is to give an opportunity to as many hip-hop artistes as possible, both known and underground, to have a stage to shine. It would be back-to-back uninterrupted performances with just a few pauses in between. It would be back-to-back just as you have a DJ spinning back-to-back sounds but this time it would be the real artistes doing it onstage.
The Ghanaian rapper and singer E.L. explained the concept of the concert to NEWS-ONE, saying the concert will see performances from the likes of Joey B, M.anifest, Ko-Jo Cue, Sarkodie, Lil Shaker, Edem, Stargo, C Real, Dex Kwesi, Gemini, PK, and many more.
“B. A. R. means Best African Rapper. I consider myself to be the best African rapper taking into consideration a lot of things. But if I say it, it would be like I am blowing my horns. So when people ask me why I am saying that, I just direct them to my mixtapes. They should just listen to my mixtapes and 99 percent of the time, they concede to the fact that I might just be the best African rapper.
So at the end of the day, this is not just a statement I am making because statements can be wrong. This is not a claim I am making; it is just something I know about myself. And there is no other side to truth. This is truth and I am saying it,” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment