Follow Us

Tuesday 12 August 2014

‘Castro Amanihunu’ Movie Goes To Court

castro movie

Whilst Ghanaians are patiently waiting and praying for hiplife artiste Castro to be found whether dead or alive, a movie poster with the title ‘Castro Amanihunu’ surfaced online somewhere last week. This sparked lots of controversies as to why a producer will go ahead and produce a movie about this sensitive issue.
Two movie producers who happen to be brothers, Samuel Odame Jnr and Douglas Odame are on each others neck about the movie. Samuel on Joy FM has threatened to sue his brother Douglas for using his production name, Odame World Film Productions  to produce the movie ‘Castro Amanihunu’. Samuel on the show denied ever producing a movie with the title ‘Castro Amanihunu’
“I never in any way produced any movie like ‘Castro Amenehunu’. Odame World Film Productions is really the name of my production house but I never in any way [or] by any chance give anyone [the right] to produce a movie in the name of my production house and put my contact details on it. But later on, I got to realise that it’s my younger brother in Kumasi who produced that movie.
I don’t know what came into my brother’s mind to do that without my consent so I don’t really care whether he is my brother or not…I have sued him and very soon he will be brought before the law.”
Samuel Odame added that he is into Hindi movies not local movies. When Douglas Odame was contacted on Rythmz A-Z on Joy FM, he denied ever using his elder brother’s production house for the movie. He clarified that, his production house is Odame Films and not Odame World Film Productions. Douglas said due to the unfortunate developments and allegations after the poster of the movie leaked online, he didn’t want to go into details of the storyline of the ‘Castro Amanihunu’ movie.

SOURCE: zionflex

0 comments:

Post a Comment