Follow Us

Tuesday 12 August 2014

I was not arrested, Stay Jay is behind this rumour – Eduwoji


Last week, it went viral that hiplife artiste Eduwoji has been arrested by the Ada police for a product suspected to be marijuana found on him. Well the musician is denying that he was arrested last Thursday. Not only is he denying, he is also blaming Tema-based rapper Stay Jay who he featured on his “Akye alange” track for plotting this rumour against him. Talking to 233times, he said;
“How can I be arrested, even I don’t know anything about this. Three days ago, I was with my friends from Nigeria who came down to start with their music promotion in Ghana. I had a call from an FM Station in Kumasi that I have been arrested and I said I am in town right now with my friends from Nigeria so I don’t know what they are talking about. They told me to check online because there is news everywhere that I have been arrested.”
He continued that he was not in the Volta Region last week for a show and stated;
“Stay Jay and his crew have threatened me that they will show me how mafias play so I suspect him to be behind all this. I even went to some of the radio stations in Accra to promote my songs and the Presenters cautioned me to be careful with Stay Jay because he had come there to destroy me so some of the Presenters gave me cold reception which is very bad.”
In a separate interview, MC Coaches and others who saw Eduwoji last Thursday have called the musician a liar for denying his arrest. According to them, Eduwoji was in the Volta Region to perform at the Royal Macito Hotel.
So now who is telling the truth and who is lying to Ghanaians?

Source: omgghana

0 comments:

Post a Comment